- A map of all the Grand Rapids Public Libraries Includes address, phone number and convenient bus routes.
- Lakeland Library Cooperative Portal to all member libraries, spanning across eight West Michigan counties.
- Customized Google Map of Lakeland Library locations Find locations, contact information and websites.
- Aquinas College (Grace Hauenstein Library) 1607 Robinson Rd. SE, Grand Rapids - 616-632-2137
- Calvin College (Hekman Library) 1855 Knollcrest Circle SE, Grand Rapids - 616-526-7197
- Cooley Law School (Thomas E. Brennan Law Library) 111 Commerce St SW, Grand Rapids - 616-301-6850
- Cornerstone University (Miller Library) 1001 E. Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids - 616-222-1458
- Davenport University 6191 Kraft SE, Grand Rapids - 616-732-1194
- Grand Rapids Community College 140 Ransom Ave, NE, Grand Rapids - 616-234-3868
- Grand Valley State University
- Zumberge Library, 1 Campus Dr, Allendale - 616-331-3500
- Steelcase Library (including the Grand Rapids Bar Assoc. Collection), Bldg. A DeVos, 401 W Fulton St, Grand Rapids - 616-331-3500
- Hope College 53 Graves Place, Holland - 616-395-7790
- Kendall College of Art and Design 17 Fountain Street NW, Grand Rapids - 616-451-2787
- Kuyper College (Zondervan Library) 3333 East Beltline NE, Grand Rapids - 616-988-3700
- Saint Mary's Health Care
- Warren Reynolds Library The Lacks Cancer Center, Level 2, 250 Cherry St. SE, Grand Rapids - 616-752-5150
- Health Services Library Wege Center for Health and Learning, 260 Jefferson Ave. SE, Grand Rapids - 616-685-6243
- Spectrum Health
- Amberg Health Sciences Library Butterworth Hospital, 100 Michigan St NE, West Building, Grand Rapids - 616-391-1774
- Richard Root Smith Medical Library Blodgett Hospital, 1840 Wealthy St SE, Grand Rapids - 616-774-7444
- The Bloom Collective 671 Davis Ave NW, Grand Rapids
- Christian Science Reading Room 1501 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids - 616-774-9212
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Family History Center 2780 Leonard NE, Grand Rapids - 616-949-3210
- Hathi Trust A partnership of major research institutions and libraries working to ensure that the cultural record is preserved and accessible long into the future.
- Internet Archive A non-profit offering permanent access for researchers, historians, scholars, people with disabilities, and the general public to historical collections that exist in digital format.
- Google Books
- Project Gutenberg The first and largest single collection of free electronic books, or eBooks.
- Wikibooks A Wikimedia project for collaboratively writing open-content textbooks that anyone can edit.
- Library of Congress 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540 - 202-707-5000
- Library of Michigan 702 W. Kalamazoo Street, Lansing - 517-373-3559